Bathroom Remodel FAQs
Q. How much will it cost?
A. The cost of a bathroom remodel depends on several factors. There are however, four major factors to consider when determining the cost of your remodel:
• The size of your bathroom.
• The grade of the fixtures and finishes you choose.
• Are you doing a full remodel or a simple update?
• Any potential unseen damage behind surfaces such as: mold, wood, rot or termite damage.
Q. How many people will be working on my bathroom?
A. Our craftsmen are skilled in all the areas needed to complete most bathroom remodels on their own. On most projects you will be working with the same craftsman from start to finish. On larger projects we may have a second craftsman on-site. Licensed plumbers or electricians may be required in some cases.
Q. I need to modify my bathroom for handicap accessibility. Can you help me?
A. Yes. We are Certified Aging in Place Specialists(C.A.P.S.) through the National Association of Home Builders as recognized by A.A.R.P. We understand the ways to help make your home easier for you to live in with modifications such as: roll in showers, grab bars, lighting and widening doors.
Q. What can I expect from The Best Home Guys?
A. For The Best Home Guys, stellar customer service and quality craftsmanship are our top priorities. Unlike our competitors, you can expect the following with every project:
• We will show up on time.
• We will cover the flooring from the entry to the work area.
• We will minimize dust entering your home from the work area.
• You will not hear the sounds of loud music and cursing.
• Our craftsman will not smoke on your property.
• We will maximize the availability of the toilet in a single bathroom home.
• We will clean up the job-site daily so there’s no mess for you to deal with overnight.
• You will receive daily communication from your craftsman regarding your project’s progress.
Q. How can I save money?
A. To help save on cost, we encourage you to buy your own materials. If unsure, we’ll help you decide what to get. We also encourage “DIY with Help”, allowing you to work alongside our craftsman to get the project completed more quickly. And, unlike a fixed bid, with our projects you only pay for time spent working.